Monday, September 29, 2014

This Week

So, this week.  Well, it was an extremely busy week that's for sure, but it was also a extremely fun week.  I will just put this in a nutshell, because If I didn't, this would be the longest post ever...I'll start on Wednesday.

We woke up Wednesday morning and packed for Co-op.  After we packed and ate, we headed out to Co-op.  Co-op was great, but we were really tired.  We drove home and got to be there for about an hour before we unpacked our Co-op stuff, and packed our Elevate (youth group) stuff.  We headed to Elevate.  After that, we headed back home.  By that time, it was bedtime.

Okay, here's Thursday.  We woke up early to pack our things for a whale watch.  We drove down to MA.  We waited for a bit, and then got onto the whale watch boat.  I'll tell you what, the whale watch was wonderful.  We saw four different kinds of whales.  We saw a minke whale, 4 humpback whales, a Mola Mola whale, and 3 fin whales!   The only thing was that the ride back to shore felt like forever.  When we finally got home, it was bedtime once again.

Friday.  We got up, packed stuff, ate, and headed out to our Lego Robotics coach's house.  He drove us along with the rest of our team to Lego First Place in Manchester NH.  We got to meet many people including the governor of Louisiana!  Pretty cool right?  Our team presented to them and showed them how our robotics team works.  After that, we were pretty tired.  So, as you might be guessing, we went home, tried to do some school, and then went to bed.

Now were on to Saturday.  We woke up.  We packed up.  We ate up.  Then, drove to MA once again for a 5K race going on in remembrance of a boy who died of disease.  We got to say hi to his parents, and meet up with my aunt, uncle, and cousin.  My aunt, uncle, and cousin walked the 5K, and my mom, dad, brothers and I all ran it.  My time was 27:35, which wasn't a personal record, but was still pretty good considering how difficult the course was.  Luckily though, I still came in 2nd for my age group.

Man, that was a pretty busy week!  But like I said earlier, it was also a pretty fun week!  Thanks for viewing!

1 comment:

  1. You went whale watching!?!?!?!? Wow, you're lucky! Could you post some pictures maybe?

    ReplyDelete