Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Day

Merry Chistmas!!!   We celebrate Jesus's brith this day!



So far, this has been an amazing Christmas!  I've received a perpetual motion toy, a DIY clock, a stocking filled with goodies, and also, me and my brothers shared in getting a Wii U!  However, we plugged in the Wii U, and it turned out that it had some technical difficulties...long story short we can't play it until we get a new one.  Which might be tomorrow.  It's all right though, we had a great time playin with our other gifts!

Anyway, any idea what I'm typing this from?

So, my mom finally got an upgrade from her iPhone 4 to an iPhone 5S.  My mom and dad were talking - and desired that the iPhone 4 could go to me!!!  Woohoo!

Well,  I hope you've had a great Christmas!  Christ is born!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment