Friday, April 11, 2014

Acrostic Poem

House
We do school at our home together.  Everyday, we start school at 8:30 or 9:00 in the morning.
Outside
Sometimes we get to do school outside!  We love to do it towards the end of the year when we’re sick of winter.
Mom
Mom is our teacher and cook!  She teaches us extremely well and also makes great breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.
Efficiency
We do our school with much efficiency.  We normally get school done before 2:00.
Social Studies
For my social studies class, I use VLACS.  VLACS stands for Virtual Learning Academy Charter School.
Computer
Most of our school requires a computer or laptop.  I use my laptop, and my brothers use our Mac and Dell.
Huddle
We huddle close together when my mom reads us a book or lesson.  This is one of my favorite parts of the school day.
Obedience
We do our best to do our school with much obedience.  When we are obedient, we can do our school well.
Operation
Though we aren’t always a smooth operation, we still get through the day.
Love
I love my family and homeschooling with them!  It is such a blessing that we get to have more time together then many other families!

Elijah Boisvert
4-11-14

Age, 12

1 comment:

  1. Nice poem! I like how you made it with the word 'homeschool'. That word deserves a poem, if you ask me!

    ReplyDelete