Sunday, April 27, 2014

Paintball And Lego Club

As the title says, today we went to paintball and lego club!

First, we went to paintball with a ton of friends.  It was insanely fun!  We had three rounds before we had to leave to get to lego club.  Our first round was a round where two teams would shoot at each other.  If we were hit, we would go back to our base and start shooting again.  That round was probably was my favorite.  We then played a game "Castle" where one team defended a castle, and one team invaded it.  After that round our teams swapped roles.  Our team won both of those rounds.  After that, we had to head out to lego club.  I had an amazing time going to paintball!  I hope I can do it again sometime!

After that, we went to lego club.  We went to an ice cream shop and started off the year by talking about how we will do the season.  Then we had some great ice cream together!  It was awesome!

I had a great time today!  Thanks for viewing this blog!  I hope you like this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment